Friday, March 6, 2009

Time for a Riot

Let's escalate things. Let's make it really interesting. Let's riot. Let's march on Washington, on our state capitals and on our legislatures. Let's march with torches and pitchforks, baseball bats, and righteous anger. 

Let's make ourselves heard. 

A few days ago, I said that I felt good about the bigger picture for America. I still do. However, we have to survive Obama first. I no longer believe that to be possible, if I ever did. George W. Bush was far too incompetent to cause much damage. However, Barack Obama is certainly smart enough and articulate to ruin the American economy, which he has succeeded in doing. 

The Senate has approved another $500 billion dollar loan for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the taxpayer funded entity tasked with backing the deposits in banks. Yay. More burden for the lowly proletariat taxpayer. Add that to my $20 trillion dollar tab, would you Obama? 

And the government hasn't even begun to address Social Security. 

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot people! Let's start a riot!

No comments: