Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rick Santelli Calls for Chicago Tea Party!

It's only the 19th. But I'm declaring Rick Santelli the hero of the month. Maybe the hero of American capitalism. You can see him in this CNBC video on the trading floor of the Chicago market. On live TV he says what I've been waiting since October for someone to say. "The government is promoting bad behavior...do you really want to subsidize your neighbors mortage? This is America!" 

Details on the Chicago Tea Party to follow.....

5 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, We've got to do this in Chicago---down by the Bean?

Anne,

BackyardConservative blog

Anonymous said...

I'm not aware of a location yet. Santelli said he was organizing something...not sure how serious he was.

Anne said...

I got some comments on my post

looks like another group has already planned something for April 15th in a march downtown.

thechicagoteaparty.blogspot.com

(I can't find the site)

maybe santelli was aware of it, but it could be he just had an inspiration:)

http://backyardconservative.blogspot.com/2009/02/santelli-on-cbot-floor-chicago-tea.html

Jason Dotson said...

I've got the site now:
http://chicagoteaparty.blogspot.com

Anne said...

thanks Jason!